Gokase-no-Sato Camp Site & Guest House
Manager: Mr. Masahiko ITO
I am from Yame city, Fukuoka Prefecture. My hobbies are fishing and skiing, and I have been frequently visiting Gokase for a while now.
To those interested in fishing or skiing, I also give advice about great spots unknown to the public. The Gokase Guest House is located on the prefectural border with Kumamoto Prefecture; the panorama of Aso visible from the premises and the stars in the night sky are magnificent.
The management building can be available as freely usable space. All facilities are included, with a wood stove, large TV, refrigerator, gas range, tableware, cookware, washing machine, shower etc.
You can enjoy making lunch boxes using local organic ingredients, as well as participating in colorful international cooking parties. It is also convenient as a sightseeing base to Takachiho and Aso.
There is also a camping site, with rental tents and sleeping bags.
6-jo (about 11 square meters) Japanese style room / With bedding / No toilet / No bathtub / Refrigerator available / Simple stove available / Sink available × 5 buildings (1 to 3 people)
7.5 + 4.5 jo (14 + 8 square meters) Japanese-style room / With bedding / Toilet available / Refrigerator provided / With a gas stove / Sink provided / With heating x 3 buildings (4 to 5 people)
Information & Pricing
● One night per customer: ¥1,500-¥2,500
● Check in: 03:00 PM | Check out: 10:00 AM
● Wi-fi can be used in the shared space
● One shared shower is available free of charge. Tickets for discounted admission to the hot spring “Kijiya in town (from the usual ¥500 → ¥300) are distributed
● Parking available for 15 cars, and for about 30 motorbikes and bicycles
● No smoking indoors | Outside, and on the balcony, smoking is allowed
● Credit cards accepted (VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, Diners, JCB, Discover)
● Cancellation fee: from 3 days before until the day before 30%, same-day cancellation 100%, without notice 100%
You can now easily book online ! Just click the button below.